Good Things Come in the Morning

I'm writing this in the morning, the second day of July . "Good things come in the morning" said my mom, i'm not trying to act like i don't care but do good things always come in the morning. This morning i'm painting 2 paints the first one i'm working for my blog's header (i'm planning on renovating my blog), the second i'm working just for fun because my house is a little bit quite today. My little sister is still sleeping so i can't play with her and i don't have any plan to do so i just do some paints.




Using A5 Mixmedia paper from Canson, i'm painting a cheesecake which is one of my favourite dessert. Usually i buy it whenever i go to a bakery or just walking in the shopping centre with my friends and we end up buying cheesecakes. Honestly i love cheesecake with the blueberries toppings, but sometimes the blueberry cheesecakes sold out so i just took the cheese cake with the strawberries/cherries topping. Whoever of you who have never tried cheesecake, you should try, trust me, it's good. So damn good.

Happy July!
G.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts